My addiction for online shopping is back.
But I am using every ounce of willpower I have to resist from buying every single (oh-so-cute and oh-so-cheap) item I find while searching the depths of online stores.
Recently, I’ve had a slight obssession with accesories, from rings to scarves, to headbands, and now, mostly bracelets.
So instead of continuously typing in my PayPal password and checking out items from my shopping cart, I thought I’d put my fingers and keyboard to better use–to post an awesome wish list on this blog! We all know the three “S” are in: studs, spikes and skulls. So here are a couple pieces in this category that you’re sure to love.
1. ASOS Stud Collar ($24.16, asos.com)
This would look awesome over a plain tee or under a pullover sweater. There’s just so many possibilities with this detachable collar!
2. Alva Stud Sneaker by Jeffrey Campbell ($250.77, nastygal.com)
While the price is way out of reach for a struggling college student like myself, there’s no denying that these shoes are gorgeous.
3. Studs Denim Shorts ($42.90, chicwish.com)
They’re high waisted, simple and don’t overdo on the studs, which would look great with a crop top or baggy shirt tucked in!
1. Spiked Headband ($12.99, urbanoutfitters.com)
2. ASOS Pyramid Spike and Stone Bracelet Pack, ($21.47, asos.com)
This is one item I’m guilty of already having purchased. The rose gold colour is rare to come across, and it goes perfect with a MK watch I already own. Alone or layered with other bracelets, it’s super cute!
3. Aggressive Ring ($134.00, notjustalabel.com)
This ring is fierce and glamourous, and a great way to protect yourself (aha, just kidding…or maybe not).
1. Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf ($295.00, alexandermcqueen.com)
This is something that is on the top of my wish list. Such a must-have for the season, and with so many colours, there’s bound to be one that’ll catch your eye.
2. Petite Skull Print Leggings ($30.00, topshop.com)